Killerpilze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Killerpilze

WWW.KILLERPILZE.TINKLE.LT

rodiklisrodiklis  IeškotiIeškoti  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  Fan Club  Jie Lietuvoje!  

Koncertas Varšuvoje.

Go down 
+2
Vaidė
murderdoll
6 posters
AutoriusPranešimas
murderdoll
Burbulis;*
murderdoll

Female Pranešimų skaičius : 540
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Koncertas Varšuvoje. Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Koncertas Varšuvoje.   Koncertas Varšuvoje. I_icon_minitimeŠt. 03 29, 2008 9:35 pm

Killerpilze vaikinukai aprašė, kas vyko koncerte, ir dėkoja visiems :}

08.03. PL-Warsaw, Stodola
Alright, this time you will get our tour-diary in english. Killerpilze again Polan! Killerpilze again in Stodola! The signs were great, that this evening will get unforgettable for everybody, that would be there. We woke up way to early to get to the airport in munich and to catch our transfer-flight over Zurich (Switzerland) to Warsaw. Pretty tired but looking forward to the show we arrived at 12.00 o clock at the airport in warsaw and after picking up all of our stuff we went directly to the venue "Stodola", the place where our first concert in poland in august 2007 took place. By arriving at the venue were already many, many girls waiting outside for us. After visiting the backstageroom there was some promotion-stuff for us to do and we met guys from polish tv-channels, polish bravo and had some meet & greets with fans, which was really fun. From now on there was time for our soundcheck and again we have to say, that we love the "stodola" club. we hope to be back soon here! The soundcheck was a little bit difficult because we had only a rental-backline and not our own stuff from germany. But everything was ok and the PA worked well! It`s dinner time: Yes. Finally there was time to eat something and we love the polish food. Tastes good!
Only 1,5 hours to the show and now it`s time for us to get prepared for the show. Taking on the stage-clothes, singing a lot, headbanging, listening music, drinking red bull and stuff like this.
At 19.30 o clock our intro started and we were ready for the big show. Let`s get out on stage and we can`t explain, what was happening. So many polish fans that were absolutely freaking out. Pure Hysteria! We LOVE it! Our show started with " Los " and everybody in Stodola was just rocking out. We want to thank you for all those banners and banners and on "Liebmichhassmich" everybody in the audience was putting up papers with "DANKE" written on. Awesome view from the stage! All the girls and boys were singing along our texts so loud that we sometimes didn`t understand our own words.
On "ich brauche nichts" Jo went on the crash barriers to the audience and everybody was completely getting insane. Everybody was pulling on Jo and his belt broke but Jo just laughed about it and he told the fans to keep up being so crazy.;-)
After the show while walking down to the backstageroom we could not explain what was happening on this evening and we were just soooo happy that so many people came to see killerpilze again live in poland. Of course hundreds of fans were waiting in front of the club after show and we decided to do a signing session in the club. All the fans and of course we were happy to see each other!
Now it was time to go to the hotel and there were already 60 fans too. We wrote again many autographs and after taking a show we had time to relax in the hotel.
On the next day we went after breakfast to the airport in warsaw to get back to germany. And this was amazing: There were 60 fans waiting for us and following us through the whole airport while singing our songs. Everybody in the airport was confused and we smiled because we know: WE HAVE THE BEST FANS!
After going to the departure we left many girls, a great time in poland, a great show in stodola and some collapsing girls ( we hope you get better) behind in warsaw. We will come back for sure! Thanks to all polish fans that keep us supporting the last 2 years. It`s always a pleasure to be with you and were looking forward to see you soon again!
Thanks for everyhting!!!!
Atgal į viršų Go down
http://www.myspce.com/margosimas
Vaidė

Vaidė

Pranešimų skaičius : 106
Registration date : 2008-03-30

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Koncertas Varšuvoje.   Koncertas Varšuvoje. I_icon_minitimeAntr. 04 01, 2008 6:43 pm

Buvo nerealiai ;D
jie groja, atrodo, nu viskas buvo nuostabiai >xDDDD
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sandrius
Max ass <3 :}~
Sandrius

Female Pranešimų skaičius : 1021
Zodiakas : Jautis

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Koncertas Varšuvoje.   Koncertas Varšuvoje. I_icon_minitimeAntr. 04 01, 2008 9:10 pm

Joooo jėgelė xD
Atgal į viršų Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandrulea
Musiuks

Musiuks

Pranešimų skaičius : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-30

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Koncertas Varšuvoje.   Koncertas Varšuvoje. I_icon_minitimeKv. 04 03, 2008 6:25 pm

Oi koks Sandros komentaras:DD

Žodžiu smagus aprašymas, aišku ką nors apie LT užsiminti galėjo, be ttiek to jau, ką čia:D
Atgal į viršų Go down
murderdoll
Burbulis;*
murderdoll

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Koncertas Varšuvoje.   Koncertas Varšuvoje. I_icon_minitimeKv. 04 03, 2008 6:32 pm

Jo, galejo papasakot kaip LT su Moldavija sumaise ;DDDD
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sandrius
Max ass <3 :}~
Sandrius

Female Pranešimų skaičius : 1021
Zodiakas : Jautis

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Koncertas Varšuvoje.   Koncertas Varšuvoje. I_icon_minitimePen. 04 04, 2008 1:07 pm

Mus sumaišė ne su Moldovija, o su Moldova xD
Atgal į viršų Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandrulea
murderdoll
Burbulis;*
murderdoll

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Koncertas Varšuvoje.   Koncertas Varšuvoje. I_icon_minitimePen. 04 04, 2008 1:41 pm

Toks pats sudas, koks skirtumas. Blech
Atgal į viršų Go down
Bluondynkia
Little Jo Angel<3
Bluondynkia

Female Pranešimų skaičius : 357
Registration date : 2008-04-04

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Koncertas Varšuvoje.   Koncertas Varšuvoje. I_icon_minitimePen. 04 04, 2008 1:59 pm

jo Sandra tas pats.. bet vistiek buvo nerealu gy jie pasitaisė ;DD
Atgal į viršų Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Bluondynkia
Lalu^

Lalu^

Pranešimų skaičius : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-02

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Koncertas Varšuvoje.   Koncertas Varšuvoje. I_icon_minitimeSk. 04 06, 2008 12:56 pm

nu blekaip gailiuosi kad manes ten nebuvo..
manes vistiek nebutu ten ishleide bet vistik del to gailiuosi.
Kai pripasakojo man apie ta koncerta nu taip shirduke suspaude.
Sad
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Koncertas Varšuvoje.   Koncertas Varšuvoje. I_icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

Koncertas Varšuvoje.
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
Killerpilze :: Archyvas :: Killerpilze-
Pereiti į: